Skip to main content

27 December 2019

today was a great day as today when I went to school I study maths after that I studied  that in the computer period we went in the computer lab to study after that we went to snooker as there was a smoker period after that I study in our ma'am came late  so we only ask about the holiday homework as my holidays are starting from tomorrow after that are  English after that we  studied science and in English also can't teach as we played a game with mam and after that I studied science we saw modules after that we we were burning we were doing assignment 6 of maths fractions after that guys who is the son of a sports and last period of sports we played football after that I came to office science and completed my homework after that I came to o manase left after that I woke up and then I watched TV then I slept
Good night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Idioms that will help you in your daily life

Idioms, are a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words. Today I will tell you 10 new Idioms that you should definitely know. 1. Through thick and thin - It means to be loyal no matter what. 2. Go down in flames - It means to fail spectacularly 3. See eye to eye - It means to agree completely 4. By the skin of your teeth - It means just barely. 5. A grey area - It means something unclear. 6. A rip-off - It means something is too expensive. 7. Add fuel to the fire - It means to add more to an existing problem 8. Call it a day - It means time to quit has come 9. Crack a book - It means open up a book and study 10. Get a kick out of it - It means really enjoy or liking something

Word meaning

1.  athleisure -  Casual, comfortable clothing or footwear designed to be suitable for both exercise and everyday wear 2. Aucklander - A native or inhabitant of the city or region of Auckland, New Zealand. 3. awfulize - To class as awful or terrible 4. bukateria - A roadside restaurant or street stall with a seating area, selling cooked food at low prices. 5. coulrophobia - Extreme or irrational fear of clowns 6. denialism - The policy or stance of denying the existence or reality of something, esp. something supported by the majority of scientific evidence. 7. destigmatizing - The action or process of removing the negative connotation or social stigma associated with something 8. enoughness - The quality or fact of being enough; sufficiency, adequacy. 9. hench - Of a person having a powerful, muscular physique; fit, strong. 10. influencer - Someone who affects or changes the way that other people behave:

3 November 2020

Today was a good day. I woke up, did my workout and then I did my breakfast. Then I started attending my online classes Then I went to my nearest market for purchasing somethings. Then I came back home and then I did my afternoon workout. Then I did my lunch and then I slept. Then I woke up at 5 PM and then I did my evening workout. Then I went to Delhi for purchasing some things. Then I came back home and then I did my night workout. Then I did my dinner and then I slept.  Good Night